- 3 bd
- 2 ba
- 1614 sqft
YOUR TRUSTED REAL ESTATE PARTNER
Buying or selling a home or investing in real estate is one of the most expensive and life-altering decisions most people make. But many people–whether buying their first home or building an empire–fail to do one key thing: create a sound real estate strategy.
That’s where I come in. My passion is guiding people as they navigate the real estate market. I consult with clients to develop smart real estate strategies.
Before you decide who your REALTOR ® will be, where you’ll look or what you can expect to get for your budget, I help you go big picture to think through the full process involved. We sit down to talk about what you want (and what you need). I’ve not only worked with hundreds of buyers and sellers, but I’m an investor myself, and I built a portfolio from the ground up.
I leverage my resources, network, personal and professional experience to help you put together a real estate strategy, and the right team to get it done. I partner with clients in a variety of capacities, ranging from full buyer/seller representation to individual coaching sessions. I can talk about everything from setting expectations to lining up your finances to the true cost (and resale value) of those renovations you’re thinking about.
If you’re starting to think about buying or selling a home or investment property, make strategy your first priority. Contact me for a free consultation.
AS FEATURED ON…
Lynette Braun and the team at The Braun Group with eXp Realty Focus On A Better Home Buying & Selling Experience
If you’re looking to sell your San Diego house Lynette Braun, Realtor.com® can help you sell your house for the highest price, making it effortless for you on your terms.
If you’re buying a home or San Diego area investment property Lynette Braun, Realtor.com® has the experience you need to help make the buying process easier, less time consuming, and we’re on your side to help make sure you get the best deal while we worry about all of the details.
Either way, countless local home owners and investors trust Lynette Braun, Realtor.com® to help them wade through the real estate buying and selling process while keeping more cash in your pocket and helping you save the time and headache of working with less experienced brokers.
When you work with Lynette Braun, Realtor.com® we promise to help you…
- Save time worrying about your purchase or sale so you can keep enjoying your life
- Avoid costly mistakes that can pop up with difficult transactions
- Keep more money in your pocket
- … and more.
We’re excited to work with you!
Give us a call at (858) 649-3593 or dive into the resources we have on this site.
Sell Your Home or Investment
Want to sell your house or property? We can help you put more cash in your pocket and sell for the highest price possible with the least hassle. How?
Find Homes For Sale
Looking for a home? Search available listings and experience buying a home with our amazing buyers’ agents.
Lynette Braun, Realtor.com®
Why work with us vs. a national chain brokerage? As San Diego’s fastest growing real estate brokerage, we truly offer more. See how…
Our Featured Houses For Sale
Give Us A Call Today!
- We Buy Houses For Cash In San Diego – See How It Works
- Vacant Land For Sale By Owner San Diego – Lynette Braun, Realtor.com®
- I Can’t Sell My House In San Diego CA… Help!
- Buy My House for Cash in San Diego CA – 2 Questions… Lynette Braun, Realtor.com®
- 6 Things To Get Your House Ready For A Sale In San Diego
- When Is The Best Time To Buy Investment Property For CA Investors – 3 Tips
- What To Look For In Hard Money Lenders In CA
- How Appraisers Determine the Value of San Diego Properties
- How to find good investment property in San Diego
- Sell A House For Cash In San Diego – Advantages Of Working With Lynette Braun, Realtor.com®
- Can I Give My House Back To The Bank San Diego Without An Expensive Foreclosure?
- Foreclosure notice of default in CA– what is it?
- Bare Land For Sale In San Diego CA Supply And Demand Hint At Big Opportunities
- Giving My House Back To The Bank In San Diego
- Cash for Homes in San Diego Buyers – Will I Get A Fair Price?